We can accept cash or cheques in person at any of our sessions. If you would like to send us a cheque please make it payable to “Early Childhood Project” and post it to us at Tarner Children’s Centre.
What We Would Like
- Baby, toddler and children’s books and toys.
- “How to” books about parenting, weaning etc. for parents and carers.
- “How to” books for early years workers and childcare practitioners.
- Doll’s clothes.
- Mother tongue or dual language books for children.
What We Don’t Need
- Big toys like climbing frames, giant doll’s houses or bikes.
- Adult or children’s dressing up clothes.
- Baby clothes and equipment.
In the event that we receive any items we don’t need we pass them on to Brighton Unemployed Centre Families Project.
Toys and books we can’t use or have too many of already are given to families leaving RISE Women’s Refuge.
Donating Your Time
We are always interested in welcoming volunteers to work alongside us.