There are many ways to get involved with the Early Childhood Project:
- Use the Toy Library; come, play and borrow!
- Join our community on Facebook; make comments and suggestions, tag us in your photos.
- Attend our play events throughout the year and Annual General Meeting each October.
- Volunteer with us: In the Toy Library, at our outreach sessions, in the children’s centre groups, fundraising, covering books, researching play ideas and topics.
- Donate books and toys to the toy library; If we don’t need them, we pass them on to families leaving the RISE Women’s Refuge.
- Keep in touch; we still hear from families who have re-located to other continents.
- Teach us a new song.
- Show us how you will be celebrating your next festival.
- Tell us what matters to you and your children; in person, by phone, email or Facebook.