The Toy Library and our office are currently closed due to the COVID-19 pandemic.
If you need to return borrowed toys whilst the toy library is closed, please bag them up with a note inside of your name and hand it in at Tarner Children’s Centre reception, Monday to Friday 10am to 2pm.
Our staff are working from home and we can still be contacted online.
We are able to offer these services online:
- Weekly Zoom singing session for young children with their adults.
- Weekly Zoom story sessions for young children with their adults.
- Our own YouTube channel featuring singing and stories for young children.
- Weekly online newsletter for families with young children and those working with them: play activities, local and national updates, children’s art gallery, child friendly recipes, parenting advice, support and information.
- Individual, confidential online support, advice and information for parents and carers.
- Bereavement support for children of all ages and those working with them.
Please contact us for full details and to access our online services.