We offer a number of services to the community that supports and reinforces our other work. These include:
- Preparing for an OFSTED inspection and dealing with the aftermath.
- Consulting for Equality Impact Assessments.
- How to be equalities minded and inclusive when dealing with pre-school age children and their parents and carers.
- Advice on dealing with (potentially awful) unexpected events, for example: bereavement, deportation, terminal
illness and family issues like divorce in a pre-school environment.
- Advice relating to human resources for example hiring and firing and supporting workers in a pre-school setting.
- Recruiting, supporting and retaining volunteers.
- Procuring and maintaining toys and other resources, especially to reinforce anti-bias play in a pre-school
- Advice on setting up and supporting new or ailing community groups and charities.
This list is by no means exhaustive. Whether you are an individual setting out or a voluntary group or community
enterprise, a commercial business or statutory agency, we have decades of practical skills, experience and expertise to
We can help you deliver value to your organisation at a manageable cost. Contact us for a consultation.